Monday, January 14, 2013

The Unwilling

WHOOT! I am reviewing one of the most unique books I have had the privilege to read. I was sent some books from authors to review when I first started this page, and this was one of them.
The book is The Unwilling by C. David Belt. I found myself not wanting to put it down. It became that addictive!
The characters were so full and well developed. I fell in love with Moira, and I wished she was a real person that I could be friends with. It's written from a male point of view which will make it a great read for anyone.
I initially had my doubts when I realized that it was a vampire book written from a Latter-day Saint point of view, but it worked! It was so interesting that even non LDS people will find this book appealing. There are so many exciting plot points to this story. You find yourself deeply involved in this incredible world that the author has created, and are surprised when you look at the clock and see how long you have been reading!
This book leaves the reader satisfied. It should be on every shelf. I just wish that Moira was real!
5 stars, Mr. Belt! Well deserved!

1 comment: