Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tales of Aradia by L.A. Jones

Tonight I am reviewing Tales of Aradia The Last Witch Volume One by L.A. Jones
The characters in this book are alive and thriving, and the plot line is fascinating. I love this book.
Aradia is fun, spunky, and packed full of life. Her friends are in for a wild ride with her.
This author knows how to write a story that will fill readers with action, adventure, romance and leave them wanting to read more. This is one of my favorite interactions in this book:
"Okay. What do you want to know?" he asked Aradia, who replied with just a single word.
"Everything."
This book is filled with beautiful writing just like this. This interaction struck me as particularly poignant and well written.
This reviewer can not wait until I can sink my teeth into Volume 2. 5 Stars to L.A. Jones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment