Friday, March 8, 2013

Rogue Alliance by Michelle Bellon

Rogue Alliance by Michelle Bellon is in one word amazing!
As I read this book I went through a range of emotions: love, anger, hate, sadness, romance, and an incredible adrenaline rush! This book has it all!
She gives so much background on the characters, and brings them to life in a way that makes them feel so real. That is one of my favorite things about this book. You fall in love, hate, and have a deep empathy for each character.
The plot line is unique, fun, and the reader can go on the wild roller coaster ride that is this intense book. I got so into reading this that my husband reminded me that it was fiction that I was reading. You know you're reading a killer book when you can get that into it!
Michelle Bellon gets 5 stars from this reviewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment