Thursday, February 7, 2013

Miracle by Elizabeth Scott

My review tonight is on Miracle by Elizabeth Scott.
This book is beautiful and haunting at the same time. As always, the author writes unique characters for this book, and they are written incredibly well. The relationships that blossom and grow are surprising and written with love and care.
This book is about Megan, the only survivor of a plane crash. The way she doesn't deal with the trauma, how people change around her, and her ultimate healing.
I love this author. She is one of my favorites, and I usually can't find anything about her work that I would change. That being said, there were parts that did drag a little. It pains me to admit this about the book.
Overall, this was a good read, but I must knock a star of for the plot drag. 4 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment