Thursday, February 21, 2013

Emergence

This is my first review in a little while, and it feels good to be back in the game.
Tonight's review is Emergence by C Michelle Jefferies. This book is a must read! If you like action, adventure, emotion, and redemption, this is the book for you!
Her characters are written so well. I love how she makes you feel for them. I found myself loving, hating, and having a mixture of emotions for the characters that she included in her book.
The plot is amazing, imaginative, and written with passion and excitement. It is gritty, and leaves you not wanting to stop reading.
We learn about the life and adventures of hit-man Antony Danic that strives for change. I will go on record saying that you will love this story.
As I was reading this I felt butterflies in my stomach, dying to see how it would end, and at the same time, as I came closer to the end, I wanted more!
5 stars to C Michelle Jefferies for writing a refreshing, action packed book that left me reeling, and wanting her to tell me more!

No comments:

Post a Comment