Sunday, May 19, 2013

Who Has the Heart by Tania Eddingsaas

My review today is on a most wonderful book, Who Has the Heart by Tania Eddingsaas.
This book is a combination of three beautiful love stories. My favorite was the story about Duncan Adams.
The characters are wonderful, and their feelings are achingly real. I think we have all felt the way these characters have at one time or another in our lives.
The story lines were very creative, and I found myself lost in them, and that is always a good thing! The mood of this book was like a breath of fresh air. After reading it, I find myself feeling uplifted and happy.
I personally thank the author for writing an entertaining, uplifting, and beautiful book that can be enjoyed over and over again!
5 Stars to Tania Eddingsaas!

No comments:

Post a Comment